MK Weeden Construction, Inc is currently seeking an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics for projects in Montana and Wyoming. Employer will provide Mechanics truck or would be willing to rent truck from applicant. Employer would prefer that mechanic applicants have tools but not a must. This position would require travel. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Class A CDL
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- 2+ years of shop/field experience
- Diagnosis & repair various pieces of heavy equipment
- Identify & complete preventive maintenance
- Be able to troubleshoot and diagnose issue
- Ability to read schematics
- Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
- Strong work ethic with a focus on quality and safety
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment
- Utilizes small assortment of hand tools to complete tasks
- Becomes aware of safety precautions and understands safety and occupational hazards of work
- Keeps mechanic truck clean and well maintained
MK Weeden offers excellent pay and benefits package that a includes medical, dental, & vision insurance as well as a 401K plan.
***NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE***