MK Weeden Construction, Inc is currently seeking efficient, safety-minded, Laborers for our Pipe Crew to include operating the scale. The project is located near Biddle, Montana.
We offer a consistent work schedule and have long-term work available for the right candidate in a variety of positions.
- Must be physically capable of performing work requirements asked of them. Employee may perform other related duties as delegated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- Additionally, he or she should be familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures to ensure project safety and security.
- The ideal candidates will be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely.
- Must complete and pass a pre‐employment drug & alcohol screen.
- Ability to travel required and access to reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work long hours and weekends if needed.
- Will perform construction labor duties as a part of a construction crew.
- Lifts/carries materials and performs other duties involving the use of hand and power tools.
- Duties also include but are not limited to digging trenches or ditches, backfill and compact and level earth.
MK Weeden offers excellent pay and benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, and a 401K plan.
***NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE***