MK Weeden Construction, Inc is currently seeking an Engineer’s Assistant. The Engineer Assistant is primarily responsible for performing and overseeing all administrative functions and document control requirements in support of estimators and project managers. This position would be located in Lewistown, MT.
- Contract administration experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Take a collaborative approach to getting the work done.
- Prepare and administer all documents related to bid proposals.
- Obtain necessary documents for contracts, including bonds, insurance, sublets, etc.
- Maintain various contract files for awarded contracts.
- Process subcontracts and material purchase agreements.
- Generate and distribute weekly reports for project managers.
- Maintain and update equipment rates in project management programs.
- Set up and maintain cost codes, labor and equipment rates, budgets and other related duties associated with project management programs.
- Prepare and track company-wide job postings.
- Provide administrative support for estimators and project managers.
MK Weeden offers excellent pay and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401K plan.